How to Sign Up for Geobid
Before you begin creating an account, make sure you review the following:
- How Geobid and retargeting works
- Zero set up fee. No minimum budget.
- Monday Billing
- Your first campaign: The best ad channel choices
- Geobid Ad Approval
Four simple steps to get started plus a Quickstart Launch Guide:
- How to create an account
- We create your ads (or you can supply your own)
- How to create a campaign (with or without a Geobid’s help)
- How to create additional campaigns (with or without Geobid’s help)
- Quickstart Launch Guide
How to create an account
- Click sign up on top right
- Sign up form
- Fill in only 3 fields (16 seconds)
- Click “submit”
- Create advertiser page
- Fill in only 2 fields (11 seconds)
- Click “submit”
Ad creation: We create your Ads or you can supply your own
Our Design Team will work with you to prepare 6 web ads and 1 Facebook and 1 Instagram ad for you to use in your campaign. This is done completely free of charge. You can either call and speak directly with an Account Manager, or order them through your dash board. Click here for instructions. Remember to always include your company’s logo; your brand description which details what type of company you are; and your destination URL which specifies which page on your website you wish visitors to land on.
You can also use your own ads. Simply go to our “ad creator” and upload or design your own. Click here to review “time between account sign up and first ad appears online”.
- Dashboard page
- Click “Upload New Ad”
- Create ad page
- Upload your existing ad file
- Call (888) 340-9336 to speak with your dedicated Account Manager/Ad Designer who will call and create your ads with you.
- Account Manager will upload your ads to dashboard and call you back to assist with campaign creation.
- Account Manager uploads ads
How to create a campaign (with or without Geobid’s help)
- Account Manager and client create ad campaign together (this is where payment is received).
- Account Manager gets access info to client’s website (login and password)
- Account Manager uploads single universal tracking pixel on client’s site
- Account Manager and client go back to “dashboard” and Account Manager explains reporting to the client via a tour.
- Account Manager provides dedicated phone number and email contact points to client.
How to create additional campaigns (with or without Geobid’s help)
- Click “create new ad campaign”
- Fill out form which includes 15 fields (4 minutes)
- Click “submit”
- Go back to dashboard
- Click “view pixel”
- Click “copy”
- Open new tab
- Go to client’s site (ie, Word Press, Go Daddy, Wix, Square Space, etc.)
- Individual “walk-through’s” regarding installing invisible tracking pixel in the footer based on which site hosts the client’s website.
- “Close tab” and go back to dashboard
- Click “reporting tour”
Call Account Manager for tutorial on reporting.
Quickstart Launch Guide
Go to my first campaign and click “additional campaign”
- Are you retargeting the web, Facebook/Instagram, or both?
- Web: This will serve your ads everywhere your visitors go on the entire Internet (not just social media).
- Facebook and Instagram are great for social media. Your visitors won’t just see your ad, they can also share them, comment on them, and “like” them.
- Campaign basics:
- Weekly budget: This is the amount you wish to spend on your retargeting efforts. The minimum weekly budget deposit is $25 (although you might not spend all of it).
- Campaign duration: If you do not specify a start date, then your campaign will begin immediately. If you do not specify an end date, you can specify one at a later time. We suggest a minimum of a 2 week run on a campaign in order to collect enough data and review reports to see if it is effective.
- Geotargeting: You can Geofence specific areas in order to include or exclude who is shown your ads (withoutthem having to first visit your site).
- Key audience:
- If you are just beginning if you are just doing a general campaign, select all visitors.
- If you wish to segment your audience into specific groups, click “key audience segmentation”.
- If you use our Design Team, we will handle this process for you.
- If you are using your own ads, you can simply drag and drop those files or browse for them.
- Payment method:
- Enter a credit card number in order to start your campaign. This amount can be as little as $5.
- Once you are done, click launch campaign and submit it for our review. Learn more by clicking Geobid ad approval. Once your ad is approved and your campaign is running, it will switch from pending to active. If you have any questions, you can simply contact one of our dedicated Account Managers to assist you.